Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Few Photos

Here's a few pics I'm proud of.

You can check out the rest of my craptastic portfolio here.

You can't say I didn't warn you.


We arrive at the the crack of dark.
The sun was setting on the Tetons! Stunning!


Arch made of antlers.
There were 4, one on each corner of Jackson Square


Columbine! Who knew it grew outside of Colorado?!?


Blue Columbine.


Pretty mossy stone.


Aspens.


Decent shot.
The light is not cooperating today.


Bench.


Pine branch against a concrete wall.


Decent shot but crappy light, again.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

Hrbek said...

nice shots!!

....


when the light sucks, try using a polarizing filter. you rotate it on the lens until the blues in the sky go super dark. it's the best filter there is. essential for washed skies or for water. nh u.

gadzooks64 said...

Ironically, I have a polarizing filter for my 35mm camera that should fit my new digital and made MANY mental notes to dig that out of the camera bag for this trip!

Did I? Heck no!

D'oh!

Anonymous said...

Still very nice shots, Zooks.