Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Androidify Me!

It seems like ages ago that I did the Oona Kickstarter. I haven't actually received my Oona yet but the updates from them indicate that they are actually shipping them now so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Today another interesting Kickstarter project showed up in my GReader.

Yep, I'm totally going to buy some of these. Everybody in my family now sports and Android phone, we have two Rooted and Androided (why, yes, that is a word ;P) Nooks, and an ASUS Transformer tablet.


I'm pretty sure we've all played with the Androidify Me app.  If you haven't you totally need to download that app and play around.  It is on par with that Southpark character creation site that we all are guilty of using, repeatedly, over and over and over again. *raises hand* *hangs head*

I only wish they had a support level that fit more into what I wanted to get but I'm sure they'll be delighted to have whatever we give.  Let's hope this one doesn't take more than six months to deliver!

So head on over to Kickstarter and make a donation already.

1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

The tee shirt looks pretty cool (not that I need another one)!