Sunday, November 29, 2009

Slut Free Weekend

I know it devastates you to know that this is a PokerSlut free weekend.  I know it devastated me, ok, not so much.  I love my Sunday nights of poker but when Monday morning rolls around and I have the pressure of getting the leaderboard updated I start suffering PS Tour remorse. 

I guess I'll just have to read more of the Sookie Stackhouse novels or, equally as good, watch Dexter tonight.  My BFF, T, hooked me up with Dexter.  Why o why didn't any of you other degenerate friends of mine tell me about Dexter ages ago?  I'm only about 2/3 of the way through the first season.  I'm going to have to do a marathon to catch up to the current season.

I'm still a little pissed off at myself for blowing the Iron Man this month.  I was a lock to get Silver this month but I was lazy and let it get past me.  Maybe next month.

Until next week happy pokering, reading or Dextering to all of you.

No comments: