Thursday, May 21, 2009

Culver's

So, did you notice the widget over there on the right?  Lower.  Lower.  Ok, right there.  See it?

Of course you didn't.  You are a lazy Google Reader reader.  If you aren't you should be!

Well click through so you can see the latest hideous redo of my blog template and check out the nifty Culver's widget. 

Just enter your zip code and you'll get a list of the closest Culver's to you.  Don't be bothered by that 3 hour driver.  Srsly.  It'll be totally worth it... even if the flavor of the day changes three times before you get there.  Trust me on this one.

I'm addicted to Culver's.  The have the best pork tenderloin.  Mmm mmm mm.  They also have an awesome "Kid's" meal.  I often get it because it comes with a "kid's" sized dish of their famous frozen custard.  Mmmm mmm mm.

So check out the flavor of the day widget.  It changes EVERY DAY!  HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?  Ok, I'm done with the caps now.  Don't be a hater.  Move along already.

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Well, dang, I clicked on the finder thingie and they don't have any around memphis. I have two sisters who live in Efffingham IL and when I go see them, we eat there on occasion. They have a terrific roast beef sandwich as I recall.

OhCaptain said...

Best fries anywhere.