Friday, December 28, 2007

T is on Her Way!

Wooooooooooooot!

T and her girls are on the road. Every time they have come here T has managed to somehow, someway get lost or otherwise misdirected in Indianapolis. A friend (not Zerb) and I were discussing this and figured her for a 50% likelyhood of a repeat BUT the bitch bought herself a Tom-Tom for Christmas. She already texted me to say they made it through Indy.

The weather is doing it's best to rain on our parade - literally and figuratively. Luckily it's mostly rain until they get here. We have nearly 4" of snow here. With any luck this is all we will be getting until after she gets back home.

The boys and I are busy cleaning house, doing laundry and getting ready for company. Actually, I am busy cleaning house, doing laundry and getting ready for company. They are busy not cleaning house, doing laundry or getting ready for company. [Survivorman voice over drifts into my new office nee dining room.]

Tomorrow night is HOME GAME! You knew that was coming didn't you? Of course you did! Even if I didn't have one planned I would make one just for T! Looks like this one might have a record turnout as long as the weather holds. Wooooooooooot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She got lost, didn't she?