Thursday, July 05, 2007

I hate tournaments

Ok, I decided to play some ring (ahead $20+) then a token frenzy and the 5$ mtt.

This is what happened:

I managed to get some chips when I check raised a guy in the Frenzy with TPTK and he pushed with second pair and my TPTK held. Then he does this to me (I raise he pushed I called):


Later, I pushed from SB with 88 into BB who called with KQo and flopped a K. NH, GG, IGHN.

So now I'm concentrating on the $5 mtt. I had only played 1 hand out of >22 hands; I raised UTG with AKo and they all folded.

Then I get QQ in the SB and 3 limpers ahead of me. I raise up the pot and get two calls. I bet pot (only leaving 30 chips behind, d'oh). First limper pushes and so does the next I put my last 30 chips in:



The hand before this one:


This yahoo had BACK TO BACK STRAIGHT FLUSHES! RIGGED!

No comments: